Live Broadcast Links
Broadcasts take place on Crowdcast and are held on both Wednesday and Saturday. Click below.
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 28th, 8:30-9:30 PM ET
The Way It Is – by William Stafford
There’s a thread you follow. It goes among
things that change. But it doesn’t change.
People wonder about what you are pursuing.
You have to explain about the thread.
But it is hard for others to see.
While you hold it you can’t get lost.
Tragedies happen; people get hurt
or die; and you suffer and get old.
Nothing you do can stop time’s unfolding.
You don’t ever let go of the thread.
- What were the unexpected boons and surprising outcomes?
- How has this journey allowed you to become more intentional about extending yourself beyond typical self-limitations?
What do you suspect you will most want to sustain and carry forth from here?
How can you remain lighthearted and also committed to furthering one of the six challenges you just took?
- Gain a New Perspective On Your Ability to Extend Yourself – This a time to reflect back on all of the various reaches you have taken, and perceive the overall ‘gestalt’, or newly formed whole, of the prior six reaches.
- This is the time for realizing, appreciating and celebrating the unexpected arrivals and potentialities within yourself or another.
- This is your opportunity for you to harvest, enjoy and share the bliss of the adventure you’ve just taken, and have been taken on.
- Be Willing to Share A Story With Others – about the lingering impact of one of your best reach experiences, or about the overall whole that has arrived for you, as a result of your collective reaches.
The myths of failure touch us with the tragedy of life, but those of success only with their own incredulity.
And yet, if the monomyth is to fulfill its promise, not human failure or superhuman success,
but human success is what we shall have to be shown.
– Joseph Campbell