How A ‘Sheltering In Place’ Journey Works
Over the next 30 days, you will learn::
- BEING ABLE TO DO MORE THAN SURVIVE – TO LIVE INTO THE HERO’S JOURNEY MYTH.
- LEARNING TO FACE A NEW REALITY FOR YOURSELF, BUT NOT BY YOURSELF.
- TO FEEL YOURSELF BETTER ABLE TO RESPOND TO AN UNCERTAIN WORLD WITH A STRONGER SENSE OF SELF.
- TO HAVE A LIVED EXPERIENCE OF BEING CONNECTED TO SOMETHING LARGER THAN JUST YOURSELF.
- One’s own journey is happening alongside the ordeals and daily challenges that others are also experiencing during the pandemic.
- Each person’s learning influences and supports everyone else’s, just like the rising tide to lift all boats in the sea.
- Each person has opportunities to cross paths with others on live broadcasts, or within peer-led break-out groups provided within the broadcast.
This is an opportunity to learn about developing a resilient and responsive sense of self,
one that is shaped more by the connection to the others both in small groups and through community broadcasts,
and less by the more typical, isolating and solitary nature of one’s most habitual thinking.
Journey Challenges & Learning Tasks
Each of us will be encouraged to move forward by the 24 Challenges or Tasks, which we frame as opportunities to move beyond fear and being in a survival mentality:
By saying ‘Yes’ to the challenges or tasks placed before us we create an ignition for movement forward in our lives. There really will be no going back to the world as we once knew it – only forward.
By creating movement through our own initiatives, we are better positioned to receive the unexpected openings and blessings that might not have come to us in any other way or time but now.
- The journey challenges and tasks are intended to open and stretch ourselves in small ways, but in ways we would not typically tend to think of or act upon on our own.
- These practices and initiatives position us, in a mysterious way, for worthwhile things to happen that would not typically happen, without the exact conditions we are in, as well as our response to them.
How We Journey Together While Sheltering in Place
- Gather WEEKLY on Saturdays for live community broadcasts, providing teachings and support, hosted by Michael Mervosh.
- Meet up within small peer-led, break-out groups during the broadcast – to check in about how your journey challenges and tasks are happening in a more personal way.
- Receive support through audio meditations, short video instructions and guidance, brief inspirational readings, and text messages of encouragement that prompt you to reflect or take action.
The idea is that by saying “YES” to an unfolding adventure,
one that has been born out of unprecedented ordeals and daunting challenges,
and by propelling the journey forward with personal initiatives,
synchronicity begins to take place.